- ☕ Hand-blown Borosilicate glass, will resist thermal shock, and does not absorb any odors, or residue.
- ☕ Laser-cut stainless steel, that you can use over and over, without robbing you of any essential oils like paper filters.
- ☕ Heat-resistant collar lets you hold the carafe and pour even while your coffee is still piping hot.
- ☕ Create a delicious coffee like a pro, with our detailed instructions and tips.
- ☕ Holds 6 (4.5 oz) coffee cups, is microwavable and dishwasher safe.
Warranty: Warranted by Osaka. Contact manufacturer at email@example.com
Details: Get the perfect brew with Osaka.
Brewing coffee is an art form, and it can be pretty challenging. We at Osaka would like to help you up your coffee game. If you follow our instructions and tips, and with some practice, you should be brewing the perfect cup of coffee in no time. Impress yourself and your guests with an awesome tasting coffee every time.
Itsukushima is our pour over drip carafe.
The Carafe is made of hand-blown Borosilicate glass that will resist thermal shock, so it wont break when it goes from cold to hot or vice-versa. Another great benefit of Borosilicate is that it will not absorb any residue, or odors giving you a fresh tasting coffee every time you use it.
The stainless steel filter is laser-cut and will last you a long time. It will not rob you of essential oils like a paper filter does, and results in a richer better tasting coffee.
The collar is heat-resistant and allows you to hold and pour from the carafe as soon as you finish brewing.
The carafe holds up to 6 (4.5 oz)cups of coffee.
The carafe is also microwavable and dishwasher safe.
"Osaka"what does it mean?
Osaka, is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu, and is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. We were inspired by their coffee brewing techniques, and from that "Osaka Coffee" was born. We carefully design each of our products to produce the best tasting coffee and not sacrificing on style. Every one of our products will look good enough to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.